Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Pear of Reds


I am continuing my current love affair with pears. I had fun with this title...."A Pear of Reds" for two pears that encompass a variety of shades of red. Pears are not my favorite fruit to eat....but they are definitely fun to paint. I love the warm and yet vibrant colors of the various pears and the nice round shapes. I have one more I am hoping to finish tomorrow.....and then it is time to move on to something different. Not sure yet what it will be....but right now warm reds, oranges and yellows are catching my eye (maybe the cooler temperatures are impacting my choices). Let's see......warm reds, oranges and yellows........hmmm.....that does not really narrow the field that much....I guess I will be as surprised as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment