Sunday, October 31, 2010

Limes


I am continuing to work hard to get pieces ready for this year's Hidden in the Hills (HITH) Open Studio Tour which takes place the last two weekends of November. You may recall that I had entered three pieces in the Pastel Society of New Mexico National Show with the hopes of getting one piece in. I never dreamed all three would get in in! I was excited about that success......but also concerned about losing three of the best pieces from my inventory as opposed to one piece for the upcoming HITH. Aaawwwggghh! I have been painting every chance I get! I just finished "Limes" this morning. It is 24" x 18", a size which usually takes me a couple of weeks to complete. "Limes" was finished in one week! It helped that it did not include as much detail as my previous larger pieces. I am pleased with the results......but have to move on to the next painting! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment